You will need:
- wooden board;
- corner as an attachment;
- varnish for wood;
- plants in terracotta pots.
- Decide how many plants you want to see in your shelf and make the necessary measurements.
- Measure the diameter of the pot along the upper inner edge. Lock the compass on half of this value. Draw circles on the surface of the shelf.
- Drill a hole in the center of each circle.
- Cut a circle with the saw on the markup.
- Treat the surface of the shelf with sandpaper to avoid splinters and hooks.
- Wipe the surface so that there is no dust or dirt on it. Cover it with a layer of protective varnish.
- Fix the shelf to the wall with corners and set the pots.