You will need:
- baby food container;
- yellow paint in spray;
- permanent black marker;
- table-cloth, newspaper or cardboard so as not to stain the surface with paint.
- Take your container and remove all the stickers from it, if any.
- Lay paper or cardboard to protect the surface from paint. Paint your container with yellow paint, shade of the head of the little Lego man. Paint all the sides and leave for 4 hours until completely dry.
- Draw the face of a Lego man on the front of the box.
- If desired, coat the face on top with a layer of primer varnish to prevent the marker from being erased.