To knit this piece of clothing for your doll, you must:
1. Prepare yarn and knitting needles suitable for the thickness of the thread.
2. Measure the chest girth (A) of the doll with the elastic tape-measure and the length from the shoulder to the bottom edge (B).
3. Put on such number of stitches on the knitting needle that the width is 1/2 of parameter A.
4. Knit a canvas which length is equal to the parameter B. Close the stitches for the gate in the middle and restore them in the next row, knitting chain stitches.
5. Tie the canvas, focusing on the parameter B.
6. Close the stitches. If you want to, you can add the sleeves by putting a number of stitches in the needed place with the help of hook and eye.
7. Put your work together along the side seams. Decorate according to your own taste.
As you can see, knitting clothes for dolls with knitting needles does not require special skills and knowledge from a needlewoman.
A skirt and a blouse
1. Measure the hip circumference (A) and the expected length of the skirt (B)
2. Put the needed number of stitches on the needle, focusing on the parameter A.
3. Distribute them into 3-4 stitches. Knit, moving in a circle.
4. Close the stitches.
5. Align top, pass carefully a knitting thread with the help of the hook. That will be a belt that will be able to tighten the skirt so that it does not fall.
1. Knit 3 identical squares. You can do it both with knitting and with crocheting.
2. The first square is the bottom, two others are the sides.
3. Knit the details together. Add the handle. Decorate it according to your own taste.
A dress and a coat
1. Prepare yarn and knitting needles. Since you are going knit clothes for Barbie dolls that are designed to be worn in cold weather, so you need to choose tools a bit thinner that a thread.
2. Measure the distance from the shoulder to the assumed lower edge (A) and the circumference of the hips (B).
3. Begin to knit from the back. Put the stitches on the needle, focusing on the ½ of the parameter B.
4. Tie the canvas up to the shoulders (parameter A), close the stitches for the gate. In the next row you need to restore them, but then you have to knit 2 separate fronts. So, first you need to add chain stitches for one half and knit the front part of the coat to the end. Do the same for the second front.
5. Knit the sleeves.
6. Put the stitches for the gate, knit it and close the stitches.
7. Sew the product along the side seams.
8. Add clasps or a belt if you want to.