You will need:
- decorative adhesive tape;
- box cutter.
- Select the decorative tape that you like and start to cover the clock — one strip at a time. Put strips close to each other, but not overlapped.
- Wrap the top and bottom of the clock with the adhesive tape.
- When the clock is fully covered with the adhesive tape, carefully cut off the excess.
- Take a sharp object and circle the clock dial. Remove the excess tape from the dial.
- Press your fingernail across the surface of the clock to make sure that the tape is glued evenly everywhere.